mini ebook a morte não existe

mini ebook a morte não existe
mini ebook A MORTE NÃO EXISTE

quarta-feira, 28 de junho de 2017

Shanghai ANGELINA JOLIE THE WOMAN

ShanghaiANGELINA JOLIE THEWOMAN 







Sobre mí

I am the light that grows
The emptiness that evolves
The truth that fills me
The light that illuminates me
In this inner divine faith.

mcegonha
Never talk to me, do not talk
Do not ever tell me that
Simple the truth
In every dream to grow

mcegonha
Yes or reality
My strength my will
To evolve from building
In the spirit in the soul
Everything change everything innovate
In divine destiny
 always add
Peace dream poetry
In bloom on the new day
It is faith for the creator
Sun poet
daylight
Illuminating color.

mcegonha

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Publicação em a morte não existe/clique no texto a seguir e entrara directo no link do ebook.

"a morte não existe apenas energias espiritas fechando ciclos fazendo recomeços neste aprendizado chamado vida"

aqui deixo mais uma vez a pedido de muitos alguens  o mini ebook ..a morte não existe e o meu obrigado  quando num mes ultrepassamo...